All rebates effective until funding expires. Email Energy Efficiency Specialist Doug Case with questions or submit completed applications.
Residential Energy Efficiency Program
- Clothes Washer
- Full-size (7.75 cubic ft. or greater) refrigerator
- Full-size (7.75 cubic ft. or greater) freezer
- Marathon Electric Water Heater, 50 Gallon; .94 Energy Factor and a 20 year minimum warranty
- Marathon Electric Water Heater, 85 Gallon; .92 Energy Factor and a 20 year minimum warranty
- Heat Pump Water Heater, 50 & 75 (gallon) or larger. Installation must meet all requirements as noted on application
- Energy Star Solid State LED bulbs
- LED fixtures
- Heating and Cooling - Heat Pumps and Duct Sealing
- Existing System Upgrade
- System Conversion
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Insulated Exterior Doors
Some Restrictions may apply. All work must pass the Columbia REA (CREA) inspection before rebate funds may be disbursed. If you purchase appliances, you must satisfy all CREA specifications, so please ask first. CREA residential appliance require submittal of original receipt and the completed appliance rebate agreement form.
Commercial / Industrial Energy Efficiency Program
- Custom Projects: (Requires pre-approval from CREA)
- New Construction Whole Building Design
Agriculture Energy Efficiency Program
- Irrigation System Upgrades (Sprinklers, Pipe Repairs)
- Scientific Irrigation Scheduling (SIS)
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD):
- Deemed - Irrigation Motors
- Green Motor Rewinds
- Custom Projects: (Require pre-approval from CREA)
Renewable Energy Efficiency Program
The rebate program is available for any CREA member that qualifies under each of the following guidelines:
- Structure where measure is installed and saving electric energy is served by CREA.
- CREA confirms the conservation measure is an eligible electric energy efficiency measure.
- Energy efficiency measure doesn’t result in a conversion of fuel type.